Linked Events

• Salmon River Sunday: April 06, 2008 - April 04, 2008

Author Topic: Salmon River Sunday  (Read 2227 times)

RP

Re: Salmon River Sunday
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2008, 04:56:38 PM »
Hey Eric:  (Sorry about the formletter but seriously . . . you should come . . . just outside Guelph!)

I'm sorry but I'm gonna bail on the Salmon tomorrow.  Irvine Creek just rocks and the Gorge is still pumpin'.  I'm no expert, but I think the drive would be worth it!  The crux is this beautiful 20 foot waterfall / slide . . . I can't stop grinning . . . You're welcome to join . . . we're putting on for 11 am so let me know . . . my understanding is this only runs for a week or two each year . . . top to bottom the run is about 1.5 hours (Could do two runs if you're keen!)  Running shuttle only takes like 30 minutes.  Seriously dude I wouldn't lie to you . . . you would LOVE this run!

Hope you guys can make it!

ticlem

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2008, 07:24:17 PM »
Hey Roger,
Is that the Salmon in Tamworth (Arden)? If so Jackson and I were thinking of running sometime this weekend. If you want we could meet at the junction of HWY 7 and Arden rd. there's a small parking on the left hand side just after the turn off. We could meet at 11:00 am Sunday. Give me a shout as soon as possible. Here's my address if you want to email me.

eric.martine@sympatico.ca

Eric Clement!!

GrahameH

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2008, 07:10:01 PM »
I'll be there!
Time?

RP

Salmon River Sunday
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2008, 03:42:36 PM »
Hey all,

Thinking about hitting the Salmon River this Sunday.  Anyone else interested in joining? 
« Last Edit: April 04, 2008, 09:46:07 PM by GrahameH »