Author Topic: M.A.C.K. FEST SALMON  (Read 2725 times)

windowshade

Re: M.A.C.K. FEST SALMON
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2008, 11:48:21 PM »
I may bundle up and see you guys tomorrow at Champlain, but will not paddle... snif, sick like a dog..

Paul :'(

GrahameH

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2008, 12:53:43 PM »
The crappy weather is taking my ambition for hwy 7 away.  I'll likely be at Champlain Saturday and running something on sunday if it warms up a little.

carine

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2008, 10:42:45 AM »
Hey Jer,
i'm not rivertripping this week.  i'll probably go to champlain sat or sun, depends when i get back in ottawa, (i'm playing it by ear...)
my knee should be ok.  i need surgery, but have not idea when i'll get it, they are estimating 3-6 months, yay.
Carine

Jeremy Poulin

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2008, 03:54:22 PM »
Damnit
Looks like i might not be going anywheres this weekend after all.
Maybe I'll go get my playboat from my folks
we'll see
later
jer

windowshade

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2008, 10:09:51 AM »
The middle regis, but I have a sore tummy ::) right now, think I<m coming down with something, so I'm putting all my plans on hold for the weekend, sucks.. >:(

Paul :'(

Jeremy Poulin

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2008, 09:07:50 AM »
I checked out Americanwhitewater.org and there is like 8  or so sections of the regis...which one was bill planning on running....i read one, and it sounded pretty fun.
Let me know
asap
later
jer
PS...who else is coming???

Jeremy Poulin

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2008, 08:58:20 AM »
What and Where is the Regis?  When were you planning on doing that.  Also, do you know if i need my passport yet to get across the border?  Let me know, I'd be up for a change of plans.  Actually, I just checked the weather network, and its sno/freezing rain, and 3 degrees....maybe i'll put that off for another weekend, lol.
Let me Know
later
jer

windowshade

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2008, 08:16:15 AM »
Jer,

With the crumy weather they are predicting, I'm not going to bother diriving a total of 5 hours for a two hour paddle in near o degree temp in the rain! Bill said thet he may go do the Regis river in the States instead. Closer, plus the temperature is supposed to be near 10 and no rain, or I,ll go to Champlain which is wicked right now. I was there last evening for three hours. Water levels are way up!

Paul :-)

Jeremy Poulin

M.A.C.K. FEST SALMON
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2008, 08:02:54 AM »
Hey All
Just wondering who (Paul, Eric, Carine) is heading down to the Salmon on saturday.  I'm still looking at driving down first thing in the morning saturday, meeting, running, and back home (hopefully not too late) saturday evening.
Let me know
Carine, whats the word on that knee?
later
jer