Author Topic: Champlain Saturday!  (Read 2066 times)

Jeremy Poulin

Re: Champlain Saturday!
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2008, 02:10:11 PM »
Grahames post called it to a t....the rain is making me lose all ambition to go paddle this weekend....im still maybe, but the jive doesn't jive with me, lol.....If your going to champlain for 3pm, i will have time to get to my folks and get my rad....although with my new found low weight, i might just steal chantals boat again.
I'm still up in the air
We'll see
later
jer

windowshade

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2008, 11:44:01 AM »
Okay, now I have a twichy stomach and I,m starting a cold!!!! Must be the weekend (sic)... I'm playing it by ear for tomorrow, though if I do go to Chanmplain it wil be at around 3pm. If I wasn<t sick I would definitely be up for the Regis river, that river sounds fun and very safe according to Bill, who ran it last year! Ray posted that the Carp is very funky right now too! Anyway, Jer, I sold my T-2 last year, sorry buddy, can't help you unless you want to paddle my Jive?

See you guys tomorrow, maybe..

Paul :-(

Jeremy Poulin

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2008, 08:08:42 AM »
Paul,
I'm still on maybe status.  I might head down to New York.  We'll see how long of a day that'll be.
If I decide not to go, can i borrow your transformer 2...if you still have it, lol.  Im down to 160 and the rad would be a joke, i think, lol.
I'll let you know what my plans are later tonight
later
jer

GrahameH

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2008, 11:24:55 PM »
What's the level? Is the eddy in?  It should be in and recirculating...

windowshade

Champlain Saturday!
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2008, 10:12:06 PM »
My stomach is stil twichtchy ::), so I'm not going to go on a multi hour trip Saturday :'(. My destination wil be Champlain bridge at 3pm, if anyone wants to join me. Sorry Jer, :o but I'll be using my Nemesis, but come along with your RAD, the level is awsome :)!

Paul ;D