Author Topic: Meet the Pros Weekend Booking information-Important-please read!  (Read 11252 times)

windowshade

Re: Meet the Pros Weekend Booking information-Important-please read!
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2008, 07:59:18 PM »
Hi Pat & Steph,

I just called WT and they only take phone reservations from the organizer, me. The rest have to book online. When you book online, just make sure that you quote the ORGANIZER'S NAME: Paul Potvin, ORGANIZER'S EMAIL: paulpo@rogers.com and RESERVATION NUMBER: [b]47817[/b]

With the both of you that makes 11 paddler booked and nine spots left. It's gonna be an awsome weekend!!!

Cheers,

Paul ;D
« Last Edit: June 03, 2008, 08:07:32 PM by Paul Potvin »

PatB

« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2008, 06:59:11 PM »
Hey Paul,

Steph and I want to come. I tried to call and they said that it can only be completed online. If I book it online with you as the organizer it should be fine right? I just want to make sure we're in the same camping area etc. as everyone else.

Thanks,

Pat

windowshade

« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2008, 08:59:58 PM »
Attention, Carine, and all who have booked the weekend of June 27-28-29 of June, "Meet and learn from the Pros". Check your confirmation email from Wilderness Tours (WT). Please make sure that your reservation email contains the information I'm posting below:

ORGANIZER'S NAME: Paul Potvin
ORGANIZER'S EMAIL: paulpo@rogers.com
RESERVATION NUMBER: 47817

If you do not have this information, especially the reservation number 47817, then it's very easy to contact WT at 1-888-RAFT-NOW or at 1 613 646-2654 and ask them to change your reservation # to 47817.

Cheers,

Paul ;D

« Last Edit: May 31, 2008, 09:08:25 PM by Paul Potvin »

windowshade

« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2008, 10:03:42 PM »
I just got an instant reply, via phone from Matt "Sharky" and he's bumped us up to 20 spaces available to our club for camping. He said that WT is not making any money, actually loosing money, but the proceeds will go a long way to pay for uniforms, dry suits, transportation, etc for the national freestyle team. He also wants Wt to become a sponsor of CdB "Friend of CdB" when we go camping or do rafting or trainning with them. He will offer a discount, details to follow... ;)

Please tell your friends, cousions and aunts and uncle to book a space now. Remember to quote reservation number #47817 when booking your spot. And please post here when you have reserved because this seems a more immediate way of confirmaing that you have reserved than WT computing records which are a bit slow...

Cheers,

Paul ;D
« Last Edit: June 03, 2008, 08:07:52 PM by Paul Potvin »

windowshade

« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2008, 09:41:29 PM »
I just sent Sharky this email asking for 10 more spaces, this could be BIG!

Hi Matt,

I had sent you an email stating that the Coureurs de Bois club wanted to reserve 10 camping spaces for the full weekend of Meet the Pros (june 28-29) I have on our CdB site confirmation that 10 people have reserved spots under reservation # 47817
These people are Chris F and Chris M,  Carine V, Annie V, Terry, Colin, Sean, Christian, Grahame and myself Paul Potvin.

As per my counting that is ten, though when I contacted WT they told me that only 4 people had registered? I don't understand... More people will want to register soon, so can we increase this number to 20 spaces?
 :D
Paul Potvin
Coureurs de Bois Exec member

viking

« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2008, 07:29:27 PM »
I just got off the phone with Sharky and confirmed for Chris M and Chris F...we are paid up.

Cheers,

Chris

windowshade

« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2008, 06:39:53 PM »
No, my bad, no info on Joanne in teh two threads so I guess one spot left. I emailed Eric Cl?ment, so if anyone sees him this weekend, could you remind him that there is one spot left.
Of course if someone grabs that spot, I will phone and ask that more spots be added.
Thanks,

Paul

windowshade

« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2008, 06:36:58 PM »
The computer might be slow, payments to be confirmed, etc, because Chris F and Chris M said they have paid, so has Carine, Annie, Terry, Colin, Christian, Grahame and myself. I count that as 9 so one spots left,  (and I think Joanne said she wanted it, not sure, have to check..) until they have to add some more spaces. The only thing is that some of the payees may not have quoted the reservation number posted at the top of this thread so they were not counted in the group. Did everyone quote the reservation #?

Paul :-)

GrahameH

« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2008, 06:01:14 PM »
I paid up just before 2 this afternoon...  That's interesting that they say a lower number

Offline ChristianG

• Administrator
  • Class V
  • Rescues/Swims: +5/-6
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2008, 05:39:04 PM »
Hey Paul... Only 4 are officially paid up? Judging from the posts, there should be 6 persons, unless WT's computer takes time to process things. Here's the receipt they e-mailed me:

============================================
Online payment Submitted on 2008-05-30

ORGANIZER'S NAME: Paul Potvin
ORGANIZER'S EMAIL: paulpo@rogers.com
RESERVATION NUMBER: 47817
PAYMENT MADE BY: Christian Gigault
PAYMENT EMAIL: doctor_christian@hotmail.com
PAYOR PHONE: 613 355 2470
CC TYPE: vis
CC NUMBER: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
NAME OF CARD HOLDER: xxxx
PAYMENT AMOUNT: 55.65
EXP DATE MONTH: x
EXP DATE YEAR: xxxx
COMMENTS: no comment
CANCELLATION INSURANCE: NO
========================================

Anyway, as you said, things will work out ok!

--Christian

windowshade

« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2008, 04:46:10 PM »
Four people have paid up t'ill now, I just checked. If or when we ecceed 10 spots WT staff have told me they will call me to add places to this number ;D

So it all works out :D

Paul

Offline ChristianG

• Administrator
  • Class V
  • Rescues/Swims: +5/-6
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2008, 04:39:51 PM »
Hey!

I just reserved a spot (and paid the 55.65$) for myself. There may be one spot left, but I don't know. Sounds like it'll be fun!

--Christian

Offline Annie V.

• CdBMember2016
  • Class IV
  • Rescues/Swims: +0/-1
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2008, 01:35:51 PM »
I paid my spot too.

Annie

cmnypny

« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2008, 04:24:14 PM »
ok ... lets get this straight

just because I will be there in an open boat doesn't mean I will be carrying your lunch, water bottles, throw bags, etc.

viking

« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2008, 10:12:29 AM »
Chris M and Chris F are paid up.....

Just an FYI - If the party is the one I think it is.... it's 80's night (bring your best costume).

Cheers,

Chris