Author Topic: Clinics on the Gatineau High Tension Wave!  (Read 1884 times)

Offline dave jackson

• CdBmember2020
  • Class IV
  • Rescues/Swims: +0/-0
Re: Clinics on the Gatineau High Tension Wave!
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2008, 10:23:52 PM »
Is anybody interested in going on Friday?  I have Friday off and I've heard this wave is legendary at the right level...

windowshade

Clinics on the Gatineau High Tension Wave!
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2008, 09:46:55 PM »
The level is way up for this time of the year and high tension wave, on the Gatineau,  is pumping. It's a great huge wave, really green and friendly with eddy access. Ben Fraser and Anthony Yap, both awsome pros are giving clinics at this wave until I believe Sunday. Here is their contact info and message for anyone interested. They are both really good paddlers and most importantly great teachers of the sport.

See their message and contact info below:

Hi all

Anthony Yap and I are offering wave clinics at High Tension on the Gatineau for Thurs - Sun if the level holds 17 - 25. Work on anything from Spins to Airscrews and Ka-y's We will be camped at the wave so it will be up to you to set shuttle and run the river. The Bonnet Rouge offers shuttle service ($15) and take outs($3) and the level and directions are on their website.
www.bonnetrougerafting.com
Prices are great at $50 per person for 2-3h... or till your tired 
Please bring cash to the wave and leave a message or text on my phone 613 325 1775 if you are planning to come.

We've been camped at the wave for the last few days and the level has been prime. This is a great learning wave for all skill levels

See you out there,
Ben