Author Topic: I'd like to give or get ride to Beast Feast for Sat. paddle only.  (Read 1151 times)

Offline Doug Poulter

• CdBmember2020
  • Class IV
  • Rescues/Swims: +0/-0
Re: I'd like to give or get ride to Beast Feast for Sat. paddle only.
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2008, 07:18:05 PM »
While my preference is to stay for the social feast,  I am open to just paddling if there is not another way to car pool.  Is the Ottawa middle channel at 14' ok for you?    My paddling style is to play, rather than sprint to the end.   With my 1 ton van, I can get my self and equipment to a mutually suitable in town meeting point.  Unfortunately with my 1 ton van's V8 with a 4 barrel carburetor, I can not pass a bank, let alone a gas station without stopping.    I am very willing to share gas expenses, driving, coaching, loading, back road navigation to avoid traffic and minimize distance and travel time,  and help on the river with rescues.   Please leave your contact details here or preferably on my phone 613 759-8348.  With a prior commitment,  I will be out much of this evening, so pls include telephone # & times I can confirm details and contact you.  Many thanks.

Offline KellyM

• CDB Executive
  • Class IV
  • Rescues/Swims: +1/-1
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2008, 10:50:53 PM »
Sorry. Had to make a decision. I'm bailing on the Gat.

Kelly

Offline Sean

• CdBMember2012
  • Class III
  • Rescues/Swims: +3/-0
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2008, 07:18:36 AM »
Same for me.  I don't think I'm planning on camping, but would like to be part of the FEAST.

Sean

mikey

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2008, 04:01:02 PM »
Hi Kelly,
I may be although I was hoping to at least stay for the supper. I'll touch base on Friday.
Cheers,
Joanne

Offline KellyM

• CDB Executive
  • Class IV
  • Rescues/Swims: +1/-1
I'd like to give or get ride to Beast Feast for Sat. paddle only.
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2008, 09:12:58 AM »
Up Saturday morning. Have to head back right after paddle. Let me know if you are in the same boat (kayak).

Kelly M