Author Topic: Paddling Saturday tentative 2pm  (Read 2721 times)

IanC

Re: Paddling Saturday tentative 2pm
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2009, 07:08:57 PM »
Christian, I do have your skirt.  It os behind the seat of my truck as we speak.... that way I cannot forget it.  I can pick you up.

:| :)  ;)  :} 

IanC

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2009, 07:06:30 PM »
I am glad you forget about my slip-up.  At least I did not need it that day  :)

Are you jealous that my smiley's work??  I have not Idea what I did differently from you. :/

I have tried adding in a couple here.... no spaces in between or quotes ":" ")" and the second was ":" "/".  If they work that is how I got them.

Cheers!!

Offline ChristianG

• Administrator
  • Class V
  • Rescues/Swims: +5/-6
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2009, 06:04:40 PM »
I'd be in too. Ian, do you still have my extra skirt? Paul, as usual, if you come pick me up, I'll buy you a bowl of warm soup afterwards...

I'd say Sewer Wave. The level now is just above 3.5, and the picture below of the 2nd wave at Champlain was taken at precisely that level a little over a week ago. Not much there to surf and too much ice below.

--C.

[attachment deleted by admin due to low storage space]

windowshade

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2009, 05:41:06 PM »
Was that dig directed at me for forgetting my drytop back in Nov.

Hey Ian, that had completely slipped from my mind...

Hey how come your smileys work?

Paul:-)

IanC

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2009, 04:06:57 PM »
I am in... exam is friday and I will be itching to get out!!!  Was that dig directed at me for forgetting my drytop back in Nov. ;)

If anyone needs a ride I have a seat and an empty box in the back of the truck.  You know who you are...

Ian

windowshade

Paddling Saturday tentative 2pm
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2009, 02:49:02 PM »
The weather looks promissing, 8 Celsius and sunny so who want's to paddle at either Champlain or Sewer (I've discounted Deschenes because the ice shelf is too close for comfort). We can go  look and decide which is best. This is not a beginner kind of paddle at all. Only experienced paddlers with proper attire please. You know who you are...

Paul:-)