Author Topic: Long boat night at Champlain Thursday night!  (Read 1016 times)

Offline Sean

• CdBMember2012
  • Class III
  • Rescues/Swims: +3/-0
Re: Long boat night at Champlain Thursday night!
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2009, 03:07:25 PM »
DARN!  I saw this too late!!!

I only have the little boat....

ugh....

Sean

Offline ChristianG

• Administrator
  • Class V
  • Rescues/Swims: +5/-6
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2009, 02:06:32 PM »
Ooooh... Sounds more like "Long knife night" than "Long boat night"... Who's the insensitive bully that commented on your appearance, Annie? Wouldn't he have hair on his nose by any chance? Hmm?

A trip to the Gatineau Sunday sounds good. I swear there won't be any collision this time...

I vonlunteer at the Bluesfest until 20:00 but may not stay afterwards--I might even swing by Whispers around 21:00 if people promise to be there!

--C.

Offline Annie V.

• CdBMember2016
  • Class IV
  • Rescues/Swims: +0/-1
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2009, 09:31:02 AM »
Let's celebrate the return of our Emeritus President, Sweet Rib Schlarb, back from the old continent!

The level is low so if you have a long boat you can surf the first or second wave or even if you have a short boat, we can go out and check the middle, and see what's happening there, fun, fun, fun, practice your roll anyway...! Afterwards we can go to Whispers and regal in free treats (free nachos per 4 CdB customers...) and decide on weekend plans.

Hope to see you there!

I cannot make it tonight because I have an appointment at 6PM. I'm also planning to go buy a new "girdle" bikini (according to some club member, I look 20 pounds heavier that I really am). But for your weekend plans, you should come with us on the Gatineau. It has been a while since we paddled together. I would be fun. And transformer will probably be in if the level don't drop too much

Annie

Offline ChristianG

• Administrator
  • Class V
  • Rescues/Swims: +5/-6
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2009, 09:09:05 AM »
Oh no... I forgot that I am pouring beer at the Bluesfest from 16:00 to 20:00 tonight... Won't be able to make it unfortunately... And I did have a long boat to try there too, an 18' Boreal Design Saguenay...

--C.

windowshade

Long boat night at Champlain Thursday night!
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2009, 09:22:12 PM »
Let's celebrate the return of our Emeritus President, Sweet Rib Schlarb, back from the old continent!

The level is low so if you have a long boat you can surf the first or second wave or even if you have a short boat, we can go out and check the middle, and see what's happening there, fun, fun, fun, practice your roll anyway...! Afterwards we can go to Whispers and regal in free treats (free nachos per 4 CdB customers...) and decide on weekend plans.

Hope to see you there!

Paul ;D