Author Topic: How to get to nn (and back to the car)? Anyone intrested in after work...  (Read 744 times)

Robertm

I would be interested in heading up after work this week. Days are getting longer, but it would still be a short paddle.
I have seen earlier postings and was hoping for easier access to NN to do some laps and park&play-short, but condensed paddle....I guess I will get my fix at Champlain.
Robert

Robertm

Thank you Adam. I was expecting some bush wacking, but was hoping that it wouldn't be to complicated-I guess no NN for me just yet.
Robert

Todd

I would be interested in heading up after work this week. Days are getting longer, but it would still be a short paddle.

paddler Adam

your talking about no name? there is a way but i have no idea how i could tell you to do it. i could only show you how to do it way to many back roads that dont have names and that kind of thing. you are going to need a 4x4 this time of year to get there its only a 45 min walk up from the take out you can paddle up to black velet and take out on the river left and there is a old road there follow that up stream and it will take you to the no names

Robertm

How to get to nn (and back to the car)? Anyone intrested in after work...
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2011, 09:14:54 PM »
How to get to nn (preferably lower) and back to the car? Anyone intrested in after work trip this week. I recall from paddle with the pros few years back there was a big surf wave o LNN.
Robert