Author Topic: Consolidation thread: Rouge on Saturday?  (Read 1989 times)

Offline ducky

• CdBMember2012
  • Class II
  • Rescues/Swims: +0/-0
Re: Consolidation thread: Rouge on Saturday?
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2011, 11:47:27 AM »
Myself and one other paddler from the PRR are interested in joining you guys if you allow us to tag along. Both of us have been looking for an opportunity to run this river all season and would love to join you. Saturday sounds good to us we just need some sort of direction as to where to meet and when if we are indeed welcome to come. let us know! Cheers

Shaunna
(613)717-4801 (my cell number for detail coordination)

Todd

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2011, 09:01:45 AM »

Still coming! 

11:oo Saturday  at the regular take out (camping at the intersec of the 148 and the river) will give us enough time to be back for the AGM (Saturday, November 5, 2011, starting at  6:00pm)

Carpool: Caro, me, Todd?

Daniel

Yeah, carpooling could work. Who wants to drive? I can take the truck or a car if needed.

I strongly suggest the seven sisters section at this level (but not the falls).

Offline jonyak

• CdbMember2018
  • Class V
  • Rescues/Swims: +1/-1
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2011, 07:38:36 AM »
Wish I could make it but saturday is a no go for me... might go out on sunday somewhere.

Offline coolfarmer816

• CDB Executive
  • Class V
  • Rescues/Swims: +1/-3
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2011, 06:08:57 AM »

Still coming! 

11:oo Saturday  at the regular take out (camping at the intersec of the 148 and the river) will give us enough time to be back for the AGM (Saturday, November 5, 2011, starting at  6:00pm)

Carpool: Caro, me, Todd?

Daniel

Offline ChristianG

• Administrator
  • Class V
  • Rescues/Swims: +5/-6
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2011, 08:00:28 PM »
Jacques are in as well. The level is 83 right now, going down. It should be around 70 Saturday. Looks like Todd is joining us too!

Offline Falls

• CdBMember2014
  • Class IV
  • Rescues/Swims: +0/-0
Consolidation thread: Rouge on Saturday?
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2011, 07:13:26 PM »
So Dan and Caro are planning to run the Rouge on Saturday in last weekend's Ottawa thread.
Shaunna and Graham are planning to run the Rouge on Sunday in the Sunday thread.

I am proposing we ALL run the Rouge on Saturday, and we talk about it all in THIS thread!  :D

I am not fussy about which section to run, as I haven't run either section, but my preference would be whichever sections is more "epic'' at current flows.

I also know a few guides from Nouveau Monde to whom I will extend an invitation.

I will let someone who knows the river propose a time.  It needs to be early enough that people can still attend the AGM, but late enough that I can make "sorry I'm going paddling" pancakes for my sweetheart.