Author Topic: Rolling Strokes CLINICS WITH BILLY&CARLY Harris at Champlain Bridge!!!  (Read 1057 times)

windowshade

I'm taking the afternoon clinic with Billy and Carly tomorrow, in case anyone would like to take the clinic too. $65, and not 75 as earlier posted. Grahame, Kelly, Louis, bring your playboat, Dave, Annie, are you up for it? 3 hours of paddling and coaching 'till you drop... The wave is really sweet right now, I was there today and it was fantastic!!! Meet at Deschenes for 1pm!

Paul ;D

windowshade

I'm posting this for Billy Harris. He is an awsome teacher of everything white water, as is his wife Carly. Their personalized courses will accelerate your paddling technique for sure!

This Saturday at Champlain bridge, nice and close by. Hope to see you there!

Paul  ;D

Message below!

I was thinking that a Rolling/Strokes Clinic at Champlain is in order this weekend.

There would be Sat Sunday Clinics. the clinics would be 2 hours long. 3 people per class very personalized. Carly would teach edging drills while I work with people in the water. The clinics would cost 75$ pp.

Rolling will always be a tough thing to sort out even if you have it sometimes you don't get it in moving water. If you fall into this category then email me for this weekend. I advise people to come with their own gear and some patience. It's a tough thing to get your head around. I do like a challenge and don't mind the first timers at all. But if your that guy or girl that has been struggling then come and get it sorted out. Email me for details at b3harris@gmail.com

Sat
10am- 12 pm
1pm- 2 pm

Sunday
10 am to 12 pm
1 pm to 2 pm.