Linked Events

• Weekend plans?: July 26, 2008 - July 23, 2008

Author Topic: Weekend plans?  (Read 1107 times)

cmnypny

Re: Weekend plans?
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2008, 08:26:16 PM »

Pat ... ok ... tentative time is 08:45 at the put in saturday morning

PatB

Re: Weekend plans?
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2008, 07:10:22 PM »
Hey Colin,

We'll say 8:45 for now and see how it evolves. The early paddle was such a blast that I'm definitely keen on making it work.

I am going to be passing by the Quebec side so I can't really make the Paddle Shack happen unfortunately...

Keep in touch.

cmnypny

Re: Weekend plans - Middle Channel Ottawa
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2008, 06:49:07 PM »
Tentatively 08:30ish at the putin on saturday maybe 09:00 the latest as I am paddling with a friend from North Bay plus maybe a few from Guelph if they get their butts out of bed early enough otherwise they will be paddling with the mcMaster Uni group and I will go without them.

I put this in a different thread but this seemes to fit if people are coming to paddle

My friend Ryan sent me this.

"Hey Colin.

Paddle shack in Ottawa has a WRSI face protector in for me. Do you know anyone in Ottawa that could pick it up and bring it to River Run for me this weekend?

Thanks eh! Ryan.

"

If he pre-pays for the face mask can someone pick it up at Paddle Shack in Ottawa and get it to us at River Run?

PatB

Weekend plans?
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2008, 06:42:58 PM »
Hello everyone, it's time for another edition of weekend plans!

Colin, when are you running the Middle this weekend? I'm definitely up for an early run again if you are. Last Saturday was a lot of fun. Let me know!

« Last Edit: July 23, 2008, 11:26:56 AM by Grahame Hamilton »